Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
About the BW Trainee Programme:
You will embark on a 2-year accelerated development programme with rotations across selected departments/teams to gain broad-based exposure and insight into BW’s business. You will undertake stretch assignments, challenging projects and spearhead new initiatives under the mentorship of assigned coaches. After each rotation, you will share your learnings and recommend improvements to business processes to your coaches.
Upon completion of the programme, the Company will assess your suitability for permanent employment within the organisation. You may also have the opportunity to take on an international assignment to one of our overseas offices, which will further enhance your learning and help you develop a strategic and global mindset.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, specialising in Maritime Studies, Maritime Economics, International Trade, Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines
- Keen interest and a strong desire to build a career in the maritime industry
- Global mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, strong integrity, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- No prior working experience required
- Role will be based in Singapore for the duration of the 2-year programme. However, international mobility and willingness to travel is essential as you may take on international assignments to our overseas offices upon completion of the programme.
How to apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to develop a career in the maritime industry, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Please state ‘Application: Shipping Trainee / Finance Trainee (indicate either one)’ in your subject heading. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.