What We Do
BW Fleet Management (BWFM) manages a diverse fleet consisting of tankers and gas vessels engaged in global trade. We also manage newbuilding projects from the design phase to delivery and are actively involved in various projects aimed at improving performance or develop the business.
To support BW's purpose of applying its maritime expertise to bring energy to the world, BWFM has as its purpose:
- Provide a safe working environment for all our employees and contractors
- Take care of asset values and minimise risk
- Control resources
- Apply BWFM standards to meet the needs of our customers
- Recruit, develop and retain highly effective maritime professionals
- Provide maritime expertise to support new business opportunities
BWFM is structured, and competence developed and maintained, in a way which ensures that we deliver on our promises. BWFM also follows the four BW Values:
- We deliver on our promises
- We are always trying to do better
- We act for the future
- We create energy through collaboration
Our purpose describes why we are in business and the values describe how we shall act in our daily conduct of business.