Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Analyst, BW LNG
Support the development of LNG infrastructure projects, with particular emphasis on FSRUs. Special responsibility for supporting the BW LNG team on financial modeling and market intelligence.
- Undertake economic evaluation and screen business / investment opportunities;
- Ensure integrity and consistency of financial models across BW LNG, as well as comparability across different business / investment opportunities; and
- Actively support LNG Shipping team in evaluating and screening business / investment opportunities.
- Be the in-house “global LNG markets” analyst, providing timely advice to the team and other BW departments and identify new business opportunities; and
- Undertake market-specific research and provide updates on competitive landscape, as well as monitor industry developments and regulatory updates.
Business Development Support
- Support the marketing efforts including preparation of presentation materials of the team.
- Coordinate the team’s participation in tenders and bids, including preparation of client proposals and other such documentation.
- Support specific due diligence activities, including the review of contract/agreements and identification of business/ financial risks.
- Prepare relevant presentation materials for management committee and board.
- Proactively build relationships in the industry and assist in the origination of new business opportunities.
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Holds a Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- No experience required, or 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in financial modeling and comfortable working with numbers
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Able to prioritise and multitask to meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state the 'Job Title' as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.