Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Assistant Manager, International Tax
We have a rare opportunity to join our Global Tax Department in Singapore overseeing BW Group’s tax affairs in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and USA. The Global Tax Department is an established Business Partner in BW Group reporting directly to the Group CFO. This position will report to the Head of Tax.
- Manage BW Group’s global tax compliance obligations (partnering with Big 4) including implementing tax compliance processes in new jurisdictions
- Continuously develop department’s tax tools to manage tax compliance deadlines and tax advisory timelines
- Carry out tax technical research to provide innovative tax solutions and tax advice to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain and update transfer pricing documentation (master / local files)
- Manage BW Group’s reporting to relevant Government agencies (MPA/EDB) for relevant tax incentives
- Prepare various internal reports / presentations to senior management
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or related discipline with distinction in taxation modules
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in established audit companies or corporate taxation with exposure in indirect tax and transfer pricing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated, strong desire to learn and enjoy building relationships with people
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Ms Excel and Ms Powerpoint
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state the 'Job Title' as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.