Join us in our quest to become Best on Water
BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Executive, International Tax
We have a rare opportunity to join our Global Tax Department in Singapore overseeing BW Group’s tax affairs in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and USA. The Global Tax Department is an established Business Partner in BW Group reporting directly to the Group CFO.
- Assist in overseeing BW Group’s global tax compliance obligations (partnering the Big 4) and implement tax compliance processes in new jurisdictions
- Update department’s tax tools to track tax compliance obligations and tax advisory projects
- Support the department in various tax projects via tax technical research and drafting of reports
- Maintain and update global transfer pricing documentation (master / local files)
- Prepare internal reports / presentations to senior management
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Degree or minimum Diploma in Finance, Accountancy or related discipline with distinction in taxation modules
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, strong desire to learn and enjoy building relationships with people
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Ms Excel and Ms Powerpoint
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state the 'Job Title' as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.