BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Senior Analyst, IT
Project Management and Delivery
- Primary focus on Communication and Collaboration projects, not limited to:
- Office 365 implementation
- Design and document appropriate SharePoint solutions spanning Intranet and Internet
- Assess existing SharePoint implementation on performance, security, scalability, extensibility and usability
- Leverage out-of-the-box configuration and deployment of SharePoint custom lists, document types and folders, workflows etc.
- Provide architectural support for Document Management System and Group mail systems (Mark 5)
- Manages project financials
- Meets or exceeds project approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to IT management and related IT Project committee
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages mid to upper level delivery relationships including IT, Businesses and Vendors
- Understanding key stakeholder’s objectives; diagnosing and mapping requirements; and articulating solution risks and barriers
Production and Business-As-Usual Support
- Provide Level 2-3 subject matter expert support for Global helpdesk support on O365 and Communication & Collaboration incidents and related matters
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- 5 years’ experience in project management. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Extensive experience in Communication and Collaboration projects (eg. Office 365 and SharePoint).
- Knowledge of best practices and standards in the implementation of SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Exchange and Skype integration with SharePoint.
- Knowledge in software development using HTML, XML web application.
- Coding skills.
- Internal customer relations skills. Ability to work with customers to gather, document, and track software requirements through the software development life-cycle.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Planning, organisation and time management skills.
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to email@example.com. In your application, please state the ’Job Title’ as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.