BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes crude oil supertankers, refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Manager/ Senior Manager, Business Development
- Proactively build relationships in the industry
- Identify, generate, evaluate and manage new business opportunities
- Maintain oversight over assigned markets, potential customers, potential and ongoing projects and relevant technology and designs
- Develop projects assigned and take the lead to develop required bid/tender material.
- Actively support other leads and projects, as required
- Develop and support marketing efforts across the BW LNG
- Assist Regional Head of Asia and Middle East to monitor and analyse marked developments, identify opportunities and prepare recommendations for decisions
- Actively participate and engage in the process for the continuous improvement of departmental procedures through BW’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- Any ad hoc task as assigned by the management
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry, with minimum 2 years in LNG
- 3-5 years business development experience
- Good knowledge of LNGC and FSRUs
- Proven track record in ability to develop new business independently
- Proficient and hands-on in financial modeling and strong with numbers
- Project management experience
- Driven, self-motivated, persistent and able to work independently to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer management, presentation and communication skills across cultures
- A strong team player with collaborative mindset both internally and externally
- Able to utilize and motivate resources across an organization outside formal line management
- Role requires extensive traveling, sometimes at short notice
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to email@example.com. In your application, please state the ’Job Title’ as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.