Cadeler is a key supplier within the offshore wind industry for installation services and operation and maintenance works
Cadeler has delivered numerous commercial scale offshore wind projects across Northern Europe, using its two high-end Windfarm Installation Vessels (WIVs), Wind Orca and Wind Osprey.
Its efficient WIVs offer great flexibility in the transport and installation of offshore wind turbine generators and foundations. The WIVs are also well suited for a diverse range of other offshore construction and decommissioning projects offering a highly versatile jacking system and a state-of-the-art heavy lift crane.
Wind Orca & Wind Osprey are well suited for the following operations:
- Transport and installation of offshore foundations
- Transport and installation of offshore wind turbine generators
- Transport and installation of platform topsides / substations
- Maintenance of offshore wind turbine generators
- Maintenance of offshore structures and platforms
- Subsea construction / IMR
- Offshore Construction
- Offshore Decommissioning
- Offshore Accommodation and crane support
- Salvage assistance
- Heavy Lift and Project Cargo
Cadeler is incorporated in Denmark and listed in Oslo in December 2020. BW Altor Pte. Ltd., a company associated with BW Group, is a significant shareholder with a 32% stake.